Discover thousands of houses for rent in Florida right here! Affordable and amenity rich homes at 50-80% less than a hotel. Great vacations start here!
When it comes to houses for rent in Florida, you have so many choices! No matter where people live or what their native climate is like, you are likely to always hear someone mentioning going to the beach. Many houses for rent in Florida overlook the beach or are ocean-side and are located in quiet areas. The quiet and privacy you get from the homes for rent in Florida is something very desirable by most vacationers.
Houses for Rent in Florida-The Benefits
• More space — ranging from two to seven bedrooms and beyond, with common areas, bonus rooms, and outdoor living space.
• Great for trips with families or groups of friends — much more practical than booking several hotel rooms to accommodate a large group.
• Clean, organized, and personalized — snacks and drinks in the fridge or pool toys outside are just a few ways the owner can add a special touch.
• Amenities such as private pool, beach access, and complimentary Wi-Fi — a hotel will typically nickel and dime you for things like internet or movies but in a home, those things come standard. Not to mention you can avoid those pesky resort fees.
• Private kitchen to prepare meals-pots and pans and every cooking utensil you could want will help when trying to save money by skipping the meals out.
• Personal vacation tips from local home owners — a welcome binder or an exchange of emails with the owner before your arrival are ways to get the local scoop on the area you’ll be staying.
• Flexibility with personalized, friendly service — late checkouts and early check-ins are just a few flexible options you have when booking a home for rent in Florida. The families you are renting from are most often people just like you.
When considering booking a home for rent in Florida for your next vacation, there are a few things to keep in mind. Though the number of short term rentals is growing, you will have a much greater selection if you are staying three nights or more as some properties will have nightly minimums. Also, when booking a vacation rental, please keep in mind that should your plans change last minute it is sometimes harder to cancel the rental and the cancellation policy is up to the individual property owner.
Now that you know the ins and outs of houses to rent in Florida, you are ready to find the perfect one for your next trip. We’re here to help! If you have any questions please reach out to us at: email@example.com
23162 vacation rentals
WE OFFER DISCOUNTED RATES! SEND US AN INQUIRY NOW!!!Stay in the heart of Sunny Isles in Marenas Beach Resort & Spa! This Condo Hotel sits right on the ...
Turtle Beach Resort and sister property, The Inn at Turtle Beach, are the perfect destinations when planning a special vacation at a resort in Sarasota, FL. ...
Sleeps 2$528avg. nightly rate
SLICE OF PARADISE STUDIO BEACH RENTAL You will love this charming beach studio apartment offering an area for grilling and chilling! Nicely decorated and nes...
Sleeps 2$93avg. nightly rate
Surf Song 117 is a ground floor non-smoking Studio Efficiency overlooking the pool and the beautiful gulf waters.. This adorable property is popular for coup...
Sleeps 2$87avg. nightly rate
Desired Tower bldg, open lanai; a few steps from the beachBeautiful Palm Bay Club, beach-to-bay resort in fun Siesta Key, near Sarasota, and also a short d...
Sleeps 2$195avg. nightly rate
This beachfront Studio Efficiency is perfect for couples looking for a memorable Florida vacation along south Madeira Beach. Enjoy the beautiful beach and gu...
Sleeps 2$89avg. nightly rate
Terrific opportunity to enjoy poolside and beach views from this Studio Efficiency in popular Surf Song Resort. Updated condo is near all amenities and inclu...
Sleeps 2$89avg. nightly rate
Located in Miami Beach, South Beach Studio Indian Creek offers an outdoor pool and free en suite WiFi. The apartment is 1.4 miles from Bayshore Golf Course. ...
REGATTA BEACH CLUB #N611
Sleeps 2$96avg. nightly rate
This cozy ground floor Studio efficiency is directly facing the beach and offers every amenity for a one of a kind Florida vacation. Perfect for a couple or ...
Sleeps 2$109avg. nightly rate